The next edition of the premier sports trade fair ISPO Munich will take place entirely online on 1 - 5 February 2021.
ISPO Munich at Messe Munich is where the sports industry gathers for 4 days of intensive networking and new discoveries. Through ISPO, participants are able to identify the upcoming changes in the sporting goods market and consumer interests.
Who can you meet there
What makes it special
What is new for ISPO 2021
One of the most prominent topics of ISPO - digitalisation - is also the focal point of the recently introduced format ISPO Digitize. The digital future of the sporting goods industry will be further explored during ISPO Munich 2021.
The latest expansion of the trade show added more exhibition space and offerings (mainly in the Outdoor and Health & Fitness segments), which will enrich the ISPO experience in 2021.
|Organiser:||Messe München GmbH|
|Also called:||ISPO 2021|
|Next Edition:||ISPO Munich 2022|
|Visitors:||Tickets for ISPO Munich|
- 2,800+ exhibitors in 2019
- 89% international exhibitors
- 80,000+ visitors
- 120+ visiting countries
- ISPO Academy with seminars and conferences
- ISPO Job Market for career possibilities
- ISPO Award for exceptional products
- ISPO Brandnew for start-ups
- ISPO Open Innovation - a crowd-sourcing platform
- ISPO Textrends for high performance textiles
- ISPO events in Beijing and Shanghai