In 2018, electronica Munich will reconfirm its position as the number-one trade fair for electronic components, systems, applications and solutions. For the first time, the trade show will occupy 17 exhibition halls. More than 3000 exhibitors will promote their brands and advanced technologies during electronica 2018. They will be joined by nearly 74,000 professionals in design, development and production.
What is new for electronica
Under the motto Connecting Everything - smart, safe & secure, the trade show will feature many novelties and positive changes. Along with its proven highlight topics, electronica 2018 will focus on AI, smart grids and smart energy. There will be 2 new conferences - electronica medical conference related to e-health and electronica cyber physical systems conference centred around embedded systems.
|Organiser:||Messe München GmbH|
|Frequency:||every 2 years|
|Next Edition:||electronica 2020|
- 964 German exhibitors in 2016
- 1948 international exhibitors
- 331 represented exhibitors
- 35,504 German visitors
- 37,947 international visitors
- co-located with SEMICON Europe in 2018
- new CEO one-on-ones meeting format in 2018
- new TechTalk lectures and discussions